Wednesday, February 27, 2008

There must be a full moon out

Because the crazy people are out in full force in this part of Virginia. If it weren't for those dang privacy laws I would have some good stories for you. You would either be rolling on the floor laughing or running to bolt your door. I think I can tell you that a grown man dissolved into tears today and expected me to hug him. I did not, however, do that. I am not a stranger hugger.
I'm off tomorrow and I'll have to face something more frightening than crazy people......the laundry.

2 comments:

Carol said...

aren't all the people in Virginia crazy?? JK!!! But come on where's the love...no hugs for a man in need?

Sounds like you've been working your poor little fingers to the bone...what gives?

Kathy Jo said...

Long story....give me a call sometime.