Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Work today was.......

........(drumroll please)...just about as thrilling as I thought it would be. But, there were no codes. And that is a good thing. I was in triage. I have a love/hate relationship with triage. It is a break from the hectic pace of "the back", but it gets lonely. You are alone in triage....well, except for those pesky patients. I love asking men when their last menstrual period was. I get some very interesting answers.

We are going to get to go see John this weekend in NJ. I am so happy! I didn't think we were going to get to go. He has such a busy schedule with this class. I didn't think he would have time for us. And it really is a very draining class. He'll be home on the 17th.

Okey dokey, folks, I must go to bed. Getting very sleepy. Eyelids getting very heavy. AND I DO have to go into work tomorrow for another draining 5 hour day. Love to all.

No comments: