Monday, February 4, 2008

Painting again

I am painting the kitchen while John is in New Jersey. And not moving very fast. I have found some good primer. Much better than what I used before. It will NOT come off of anything. Even me. So, I have grey freckles that will not scrub off. I already look old enough. And it smells awful. Which I equate with good quality paint. Don't ask me why. If it stinks it must be high quality stuff.

Which reminds me.....(and I don't know why. Maybe the smell of the paint is getting to me.) Emily said something funny one day recently. Well, not funny--haha, but funny. She ask me to do something for her that she could have done herself. So, I said "Emily, look at my forehead. Does it say sucker up there anywhere?" Her response?? "No, I just see one line here and one line here." John thought it was very funny. I did not.

Anyway, so painting is how I am occupying my time while John is away. Hopefully I will have it all done by the time he gets back.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I can totally hear you asking her that question too. Gotta love them kids! They're too honest.

What color are you painting?