Again I was going through my drafts and found this. I remember writing it, but can't remember what year. Maybe I decided I didn't really like him that much after all ;)
Ah, true love! How much sap are you guys in the mood for??? How much sap can John tolerate? Good thing he is out of town. And I don't think he knows how to delete posts.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....
1. He takes out the garbage.
2. He pays the bills.
3. I never have to be concerned with how much money we do or mostly DONT have.
4. He likes to cook.
5. He loads the dishwasher, vacuums, does laundry.
6. He makes me laugh.
7. He knows a little bit about everything.
8. I love the sound of his voice.
9. He always makes me giggle when I want to hurt him.
10. I don't want to hurt him very often.
11. He is kind and gentle with our children.
12. He doesn't chase me with spiders or bugs. And that's a big deal.
13. When we moved to Virginia, John flew to TX to drive the moving truck to VA. Ethan, Emily and I flew to VA. John left a soda and chocolate in the truck so it would be there for ME. THAT'S true love!
14. Once when I was pregnant and we couldn't afford to eat out, he went out in the middle of the night and bought me a cheeseburger. He didn't even ask me for a bite.
15. He knows what I'm thinking sometimes even before I do.
16. He's so handsome!
Ok, that's probably enough for now, even though the list is endless. Happy Valentine's Day!