Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME


John at the state championship. Did perfect in the practice round. Got nervous during the competition. Didn't win, but we sure had fun.


Emily and her friend, Arianna, having a picnic in the living room.


Cut a sliver off the end of my thumg cutting potatoes for dinner the other night. HURT!!! And John had the nerve to say "Is that going to be in my dinner?" I coulda killed him. Emily took good care of me. That is a Barbie bandaid on my bandage.


AND today is my birthday!! Happy birthday to me! John left to go to New Jersey today, so we had my party last night. What a great family I have. I got lots of great presents and a beautiful chocolate cake. I had some for breakfast today! YUMMY! What a lucky girl I am!

2 comments:

Carol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a great day....LOVE you.

Karen M. said...

Happy Birthday Dear Kathy, sorry we missed it, hard to keep you on everyone, thinking of you though! Love Karen