Monday, January 28, 2008

SOS




If there are any animal acitvists out there, please help me!! And hurry!! Any PETA members out there? I'm an extremely well behaved German Shepherd, named Trooper, living in a house full of nuts. There I was, one day, minding my own business when all the sudden those two crazy boys came running into my room. Well, the whole house is mine, though, I have a hard time training those morons. And we are going to come to BLOWS over my access to the kitchen! I was lying on my bed with my stuffed bear, Yogi, and those goofy boys came running into the room. Shut the door so I couldn't escape. They trapped me and made me wear that ugly orange shirt. WHO picked that out??? And then they took pictures of me. Oh, the humiliation!! They even made a video. I'll post it later. And that is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm such a good dog. I wait on the porch for them to get off the bus. I treat them so well and THIS is the thanks I get???? Uh-oh, I think someone is coming. Please help me! Don't leave a poor dog here to live through this torture.

1 comment:

Carol said...

You SO funneeeeeee.