Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Cold Weekend in Virginia



It got so cold here this weekend, we thought we would have ice cream. Sounds good, doesn't it? It is 19 degrees outside right now. Brrrr! Our low for tonight is 9 degrees.

John is still sick. I keep caving and letting him go outside. Poor thing. He just can't stand to see his dad working outside in the yard and him not be able to go out too. John (dad) cut some trees down and burned a lot of underbrush this weekend. We have a much better view of the lake now. So, John looks better in the morning and he is coughing up a storm by evening.

Alright, I'm not that exciting tonight. I'm sleep deprived. I didn't get to sleep last night either. John woke me up in the middle of the night to hand him something that was TWO feet from him. But he's sick, so he's not strong enough to reach that far. Poor John!

1 comment:

Carol said...

That is WAY too cold for my britches!!! Is that normal temp. for your parts? Yikes.