Friday, January 18, 2008


I don't know if you can tell, but that is snow. Great big fat snowflakes. It was so much fun to drive in. I had a hard time watching the road. I just wanted to watch the snowflakes racing towards me. What a fun day. Well, a fun few hours. It turned to rain at lunch time. The kids got cheated because they had to go to school. Ethan is standing right here agreeing. His poor lips are so chapped. They are so red. It looks like he let Tammy Faye put lipstick on him. Poor guy! John has tonsilitis. We are trying to keep him on the couch and drinking fluids, but he just wants to be outside. It ain't easy bein' the bad guy. He just thinks we are mean.

That's all I have for now. It's supposed to snow here again tomorrow. Can't wait! And by the way, the heater is fixed. So, if it snows, we will not be freezing.

No comments: