Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm frfrfrfreeeeezzziinnggg

Oh my word!!! Can't stand the heat pump! It is frozen, yet again! 61 degrees inside the house. Is it the heat pump or the operators??? Can't tell. You'd think all you have to do turn the stupid thing on to the temperature that you want and it will heat the house. That is WAY too much to ask for! And the snotty receptionist at Stupid Heating and Air wants you to know they will NOT be out today and they don't care if we freeze to death in our sleep. Be watching the obituaries! They will be happy to come tomorrow if we will kindly leave our house open for the repairman to come in to our home unsupervised. If you are wondering why we don't call someone else, we are chained to them by the warranty.

OK, I feel much better now. And let me say, yet again, how happy I am to have my new toy, so I can sit in front of the fireplace and play. Although, I need to get a couple of things done before John gets home from work.

I was putting pictures onto my laptop from cds yesterday. So, of course, I had to look through all of them. I can't believe how big my kids have gotten. Precious little things! It's good to look at pictures of them young. I think it keeps me from beating them now that they are bigger and sometimes very snotty. John was very lucky this morning that I looked at all those pictures last night, yes he was!! Moving like molasses this morning and missed the bus. And somehow that was MY fault??? And then Ethan walked out of his bedroom in jeans that looked like they have been rumpled and thrown under the bed and his shirt on backwards. How old is he again?? But cute, they're both cute as they can be. Emily was lovely, getting along with everyone, just dressed in a brown plaid skirt, flowered stockings, and a shirt that didn't match any of that. We changed her skirt and just ran with the rest of it. We all feel a little eccentric from time to time.

OK, now for a picture and I'll get out of your hair. Well, now you get to hear me cuss about something else. My pictures are too big to upload to my site because my internet is too slow. Does anyone out there know how to make my picture file smaller??? Anyway, I'll upload a picture another time when I can use WiFi

1 comment:

Carol said...

If your in photoshop I may be able to help you with the picture size thing...I think.

You are cracking me up with the kids. But, ya the reminiscing does help to ward off the beatings, for a time.

What the heck is a heat pump? Don't you just have a regular furnace. If it makes you feel any better, the first summer in our house the a/c went out. There are always lots of kinks to work out of a new house.