Saturday, January 19, 2008

Let Sleeping Moms Lie





This is the picture I was trying to upload the other day. I think it just has to be 2 in the morning . I started this post in the middle of the night, but I was keeping John awake. And so here is how the night went. My husband woke me up at 11, John (who is sick) woke me at at 1. Had to get him water and medicine. Ethan woke me up at 2 having leg cramps. Had to run him a warm bath and get him a glass of water. John woke me up at 4. Ethan was awake and trying to play the Wii. ???? What the heck??? It was keeping John awake. He was sleeping on the couch. So, Ethan had to come to my room and watch TV (which I hate having the TV on at night) because he couldn't sleep. But his leg cramps were resolved, thank goodness. So, then John woke me up at 5 AGAIN, just to make sure he could get me if he needed me. And then, my husband woke me up at 8 all chipper. GO AWAY!!! AND SO, Emily is the only one I like today. She slept like an angel all night long without interrupting my unrest.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I tell you what...sick boys, men, whatever...they are pathetic!

Hope you get some sleep tonight. :)