Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blah, blah, blah

That's what this blog entry is going to sound like. I know I need to make an entry. Don't really feel like it. I worked several days in a row, so I'm very tired. And let me just say this---


If you think you have the flu, make an appointment with your family doctor. Don't come into the ER and then complain because I'm spending all my time on the guy in the next room WHO IS NOT BREATHING!!!! You think I'm exaggerating, don't you?


You know---this is how it goes in the ER. The people who really need to be there will wait until it is almost too late. The people who could go to their doctor's office instead show up when their temperature is a terrifying 99 degrees.

OK--I will get off my soap box.....for now. I reserve the right to pull it back out.

OK--what's going on in the Thompson house these days?? I bought some new clothes. Let me tell you. I am READY for the beach. Lost a little weight. Got a new swimming suit and a cute little beach dress. Cool sunglasses. Just need some warm sunny days.

What else? Are we that boring?? I can't believe it. I can't think of a thing. That is probably a good thing. At least it means that nothing bad is happening. John is home. Very glad to have him back. The kids are doing well in school. They are growing up too fast. John and Ethan are so tall. John is going to be 12 in April. Hard to believe. He is getting to the point in school where it is hard to help him with his homework. Some of that stuff is really hard. Perhaps I can save you if you are having a heart attack. Just don't ask me to do your 6th grade geometry. Emily will be 8 next month. We are planning a very BIG girl's day. She is going to get her ears pierced. And we are going to have manicures. I am so glad to have a daughter. She's my BFF.

Alright, I am staring at a dirty kitchen that just won't clean itself. I should just face the other direction. And if I don't go to the grocery store we will all starve.




Have you seen a better looking group of people. I love those guys!! And they all love me more than I deserve. I AM a lucky girl!

No comments: