Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WHO did that?


DANG it! It was me! And just guess what I did it with. John's brand new truck! I AM still alive to tell the story, though. I am thankful John doesn't really have a temper. Stern lecture about being more careful with our new house and his new truck, but he didn't throw anything. He's got that "I'm so disappointed" look down to an art. It's no wonder the kids listen to him better than me. There really was hardly any damage to his truck, thank goodness. Part of the door molding was damaged. He was very sweet to me (after the lecture). He put on his clown hat and made me laugh. I was feeling very LOW. Poor John! I run his truck into the house and he has to make me feel better instead of the other way around. It's good to be loved! I didn't get any of that from John and Ethan, though. They made fun of me all night. Emily petted me all evening trying to make me feel better.

1 comment:

Carol said...

nice job. don't feel bad, everything needs to be christened.