Saturday, March 15, 2008

I have so much to say


I took this picture for Ethan. We have always told him how hard he is to sleep with. He has never believed us. NOW, I have proof! And this night was particularly tough. He kept sitting straight up in bed like he was awakened by some horrible noise. Asleep the whole time! BUT, he giggles in his sleep which truly offsets getting kicked and punched all night long. It is the most angelic little laugh. I love to hear it. And, sadly, he can never remember what he was laughin' at.


Real men....

doin' what real men do. Ride around on tractors! This is John's new tractor. He was giving the boys driving lessons. I have even driven it myself. It's not really that hard. This is coming, however, from a woman who wrecked two vehicles in a month without even leaving the garage. And.......that brings us to......

this beauty. This is my rental car until my car is repaired. WHICH will NOT be ready until March 26. The ONLY upside of driving that ugly thing is you CANNOT lose it in a parking lot. It just SCREAMS at you "Hey, over here! See me? Over here!!". Did I mention how much damage was done to my car?? $1500!! Can you believe it? For running over the mower!? It's just a push mower! I was totally shocked.

Alright, I think that's it for us. We are getting ready for Emily's birthday party. It will be on Saturday at 4pm if any of you are interested in hangin' around with 10 eight year old girls. It is going to be a BIG day, though. I am looking forward to it. We are getting our nails done in the morning, Emily is getting her ears pierced, and we are doing lunch. Then we are coming home to 10 giggly, loud, screaming girls and fill them full of cake, ice cream, chips, and soda. That should calm them. The boys are already trying to get out of it. No dice, though!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that me on that me on that bed you must have moved me around
ethan

Anonymous said...

Well at least he does not snore.I thinck John is better at sleeping then Ethan.Hope you figure out a way to solv your problem.Bye.

Kathy Jo said...

That was Emily's comment on Ethan's comment. Silly kids!!!

Carol said...

Hey, my mom drives one of those "ugly" things and she loves it! She named it Bucky. Somehow, that seems to suit that car. Although hers is not so bright!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so you had a little run in with John's truck? Now like Doug says you won't worry about the little scratches from the grocery baskets (it is a basket, not a buggy).