Sunday, March 30, 2008

I don't know if I mentioned it....

BUT....I'm so DANG tired of being COLD!!!!! Friday--gorgeous!! 81 degress. Just a beautiful day. Today? Rain and sleet. And cold! It's 44 degrees outside right now. How can there be that big of a difference in just 2 days???

We have had a fun day, though. We played a MEAN game of Monopoly. Dad is ferocious! I don't really like that game. It just takes too long and someone always ends up getting mad. Today was Ethan's turn. He is very competitive. Does not like to lose. Threw his gamepiece across the room and had to spend some quality time on the back porch cooling off. Poor guy. I was the first one out. I always am. But I don't see that as a bad thing really.

Alright, I am going to meander over to the laundry room and see if there is anything in there I should be doing. Hopefully not.

No comments: