Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where has all the chivalry gone??


Or just good manners for that matter.   Had a flat tire yesterday in the parking deck of the university.   Seven men walked right past me.   And that's not even counting the men who looked like they couldn't break a pencil in two,  never mind loosen lug nuts on a tire.   I could not believe it.   It's not like we were in a dangerous part of town and they needed to be in fear for their lives.   For shame!  I already had the car jacked up and everything.   I just needed a little muscle power to loosen the lug nuts.   I even asked one guy as he passed.   He wouldn't even acknowledge that I was talking to him.   And as he drove past he honked his horn and set off all the alarms in the cars around me.   Niiiiiiiice!  Moron!  So I called road side service and that guy yelled at me because I couldn't understand what he was saying.   And poor John drove an hour to come save me from all the misery and pulled up just as the road side guy was finishing.  Fun times!  
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

1 comment:

Carol said...

that is unbelievable!!!! I can't believe no one stopped to offer help. idiots@!