Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Christmas Flashback































































My little Christmas village. It gets better every year. The Opera House is the new one for 2010. It is so much fun to plan it out and set everything out. And it is especially fun now that the kids are older and they can help without breaking anything. As we are putting them out, we talk about what was going on the Christmas we got a particular house. Good times.....good times. They have their own closet and this is what they look like all packed away. I shouldn't run out of room for 4 or 5 more years. Then, watch out! I'll be taking over other closets. John will going to college in 3 years, sooo........ I already can't wait to start window shopping for the next new house. BUT I don't want to wish summer away. I'm soooooo looking forward to it. I think we can finally say Spring is here. And thank goodness. It feels so good to be warm.

AND....just in case you're interested....just made an appointment for John to see the doctor on Friday....his BIRTHDAY. Nothing more fun than going to the doctor on your birthday......the pollen is taking over his poor little body without mercy.

1 comment:

Carol said...

WOW! your village has really grown. I remember seeing it in Texas, but don't think it was very big then ;)