Sunday, April 3, 2011

Monument Avenue 10K

John came home early from his trip to Mobile to run with me. We made it all the way to the finish line without keeling over. We ARE tough! Do not mess with us! Also do not push on us too hard because we are likely to fall over. It was hard work! I bet the shoe tag is supposed to double as a toe tag for those who don't make it. We only saw one person being taken off in an ambulance though.
Already thinking about signing up for the 5K mud run in May. How much fun will that be? We're going to make that a family participation event. I wish I had taken a better picture of us before the race. We look like we are preparing to enter the witness protection program there. It was a fun day. Lots of high energy. Lots of bands to help motivate you and push you along. The Blue Grass band didn't do much for me though. Not good running music.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

1 comment:

Carol said...

glad you didn't need the toe tag.