Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Emily's Birthday Party





































































I do not post pictures fast enough. I'm under the gun if I want to get some posted. John's birthday is Friday and I haven't even posted Emily's bday pictures. I still have some pictures from Christmas to post. Ridiculous, I know. OK, ok, on to Emily's bday party.
We had 4 friends over, went to Swaders. It's like a putt-putt, laser tag, go cart, game room kind of place. Then we came home to pizza, chips, soda, and cake. Well, we, actually, did cupcakes this year. It was very fun! Love to watch the giggling, screaming girls having fun. Can't believe Emily is going to be in the middle school next year. ****heavy sigh****

2 comments:

Carol said...

good times!!!
ya, Kristen starts middle school THIS year...6th grade....ugh!

Kate said...

Ohh! Cupcakes! loool
the photos are really funny!
please come see my blog :)
Pink Cupcake

xoxo
Kate