Monday, April 25, 2011

180 hours

What can you do with 180 hours???? Let me tell you what I can do.......I can finish, complete, and be D.O.N.E. with my practicum hours for this semester. And that means......drumroll please......I am DoNe with ALL my practicum hours! Wow!! Who's excited?? It's me!! So, the next time I lay my hands on a patient, it will be all me. No preceptor standing over my shoulder. A little unnerving, but very exciting. I still have a couple more classes and a couple more tests. Will be done with everything, everything on May 8th.

Now, Easter.....what a great day. Great dinner with friends. Easter baskets for the kids. Still do 'em. I can't stop myself. The boys won't admit to liking it, but they do. But here is what we did different this year. The kids had like 3 pieces of chocolate--and small pieces, at that--in their baskets. And it went over well. I thought there would be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. We are trying to be healthier. Trying not to eat out so much. I think we're doing a good job, so far. So far.....

No comments: