Monday, October 18, 2010

Mwahahahaha........


Picture #1--what Halloween usually looks like in our house.
We have added some new additions this year. I decided to go with a little darker theme this year, but couldn't bring myself to do really scary. It's just not in me....I'm a wimp. Even my skeletons look like they are laughing instead of trying to scare visitors. I made the Happy Halloween blocks out of left over wood from the dock. Who's clever? It's me! They have glow in the dark paint on them so they are are really fun at night. And, sadly, you can see, in the background, that I have decided to repaint all the trim in the foyer and the piano room. I painted it brown, not even a whole year ago. Thought I loved it. What was I thinking??? That may be the REAL fright scene in our house. How long is it going to take me to sand all that and repaint it white????? John really wants to know.

Here's another scary thought--I have, actually, put sutures into a REAL person. Not just pig's feet. I was very proud. I thought they looked very nice. School is going well for me. Hard to believe they are going to turn me loose in May to do this all by myself. I don't feel smart enough. John is leaving Tuesday for an FFA conference. Be home on the 23rd. We will miss him. I DOUBT he will miss us. The kids are doing well in school. John is doing well at work. We are sooooo boring! Surely there is something exciting going on here.......John is going to put new outlets in on the front porch for me to keep me from burning the house down with my 16 extension cords all plugged into one outlet. Hopefully, hopefully, that will be boring as well, right? And.....I think that's it for now......y'all stay out of jail and have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

Carol said...

cute stuff girl! are those 2 different yellows in your house or is it the lighting? that darker one looks like my yellow ;)