Monday, October 4, 2010

The curse is over.....



........the water is returning. Still not perfect, but getting better. If you stand on the dock and look at the water at just the right angle you can fool yourself into thinking the water is right up to the top of the dock where it should be.

Cold here today. Good grief!! I do like fall and spring. Perfect temps of 70s and 80s. It feels like we have gone straight from 90 to 60. It is supposed to be in the 70s at the end of the week. I will be looking forward to it.

Got Halloween decorations spread out all over the living room floor. I am feeling extra spooky this year. Don't know how I am going to fit that in with all the happy pumpkins and ghosts I already have. We shall see.......

1 comment:

Carol said...

that is coming up...very good!