Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh Justin Bieber.....

Say it like you're swooning. He is a 16 year old pop singer that all the little girls are so in love with. Emily had a birthday party last night, which coincided with the Kid's Choice Awards. He made an appearance and sang. I bet the neighbors heard all those little girls screaming. Then they started singing along and swaying. It was very entertaining. I wish I had been able to video tape that event. So, the party was a huge success. Everyone that Emily invited came and they were busy until 4:30 this morning. Oh, ya, mandatory naps today. The boys escaped by spending the night with a friend. And lucky for them. All in all, it was one of the most successful parties we have had. Yeah!! for Emily. A friend of mine spent the night as well to help with crowd control. Couldn't have done it without her. Thanks Melanie!! John has my camera in Korea, so Melanie took all the pictures with her camera. As soon as I get them from her I will post a few.

No comments: