Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Someone please help me

I am being held hostage by a horrible instructor. Frustrating. This class is so important and I want to learn about the drugs I'll be prescribing. This course is so intense, I think it could be a 2 semester course. Except for this class. She is telling us about medications in the geriatric population and it's all common sense things I already know. And I am already way wigged out because we had a REALLY hard test before lecture. So, maybe this is the best lecture to have since I am all wigged out. Well, good. I'm better now. Thanks for talking me through that. And so.......I'm still bored, so I will just meander through my brain and see what's floatin around in there. Someone hit my pretty car. So, Monday I took it in to be repaired and got a rental. And it smells like BO. Yaaaa, no fun. Thank goodness for olfactory exhaustion. That's what happens when you have smelled something for so long you don't smell it anymore. I don't think it's following me around. Noone is saying anything or gagging when I walk by. And I had some chocolate covered marshmallows this week. I L.O.V.E. them!! And now I am craving them so bad. I think I am going to make marshmallows this weekend. Won't that be fun. Then I can have them all weekend. And I'll have to have someone cut a whole in a wall so I can get out of my house. I am going shopping this weekend. I am desperate for a pair of black shoes. What else? I think that's it for now. Time for a potty break and a break from this dumb lecture.

2 comments:

Carol said...

aaaahhhhhhh.....all that school talk makes my brain hurt!!!!
just tell me more about these choc. covered marshmallows....i mean they are MY favorite!!! are you making them??????

Kathy Jo said...

Making them tomorrow. Can't wait!!!