Monday, February 9, 2009

Facebook

I used to get mad at John because he plays solitaire on the computer too much, in my opinion.  Well, we have replaced solitaire with something all new......Facebook!  Oh my word!!!  He says...."it's addictive".   I say......it's annoying!  I don't think I could pull his attention away from it, if I set myself on FiRe!  I'm sure it's a passing phase.  Well, I want him to have fun, but when I want him to put it away and talk to me, I WANT HIM TO PUT IT AWAY AND TALK TO ME!!!  

In other news.....I had a lovely birthday.  I got exactly what I wanted, uh, minus the car.  I got good chocolate, a massage (which was just lovely), and new flatware.  I know, I know, flatware doesn't sound like a fun birthday present, but it's something I wouldn't ever buy for some reason.  We have been married 18 years and still don't have a decent set of flatware.  Well, now we do.  And it's beautiful.  Oh, and new earrings.  What a great family I have, that takes such good care of me.  

Let's see, what else?  John made a 102 on a story he wrote for science.  It compared hunting to the parts of a cell.  It was awesome.  Only John can turn the parts of a cell into a hunting trip. Way to go John!!!  

And here is a picture I took of the sun setting on the lake.  Isn't it beautiful?







1 comment:

Carol said...

well that's a view to be jealous of!