Sunday, February 15, 2009

L a z y









I can barely type, I'm so lazy today.  I have done a total of nothing.  Well, I take that back.  I did finally pull myself together at the end of the day and take the kids to the movies.  We saw Paul Blart, Mall Cop.  It was pretty good.  The good guy wins.  That always makes me happy.  And then I got to have my favorite coffee from the Sheetz!  It's a gas station in this area.  They have the best Mocha Latte.  And ONLY 400 calories.  Well, so, I don't have them that often.  Just a special treat every now and then.  
John is in California.  I really wanted to go with him, but, alas, noone to keep our children.  He'll be home on Tuesday.  He had to go sick, so ya'll need to feel sorry for him.  There's nothing like being sick on an airplane. 
Emily has taken to calling me her little kumquat the last couple of days.  I don't know where she heard it from, but I think it's cute. I was just about to tell you a story about Ethan and bowling, but I think he would not appreciate me sharing it.  I will just mention so when I reread these entries, I will remember.  John is learning to drive the car.  Sometimes, I meet him when he gets off the bus and I let him drive the car home.  Not far, really.  It's a standard, and he really does a good job changing gears and maintaining control of the car.  He is so mature.  Well, that's it for now.  It's time for bed.  Goodnight. 

1 comment:

Carol said...

kumquat??
driving??
coffee??

WHAT am I going to do with you!
J/K...love the kumquat, that's funny......aaaaand how old is John??

You so crazy girl!