Sunday, February 22, 2009

That looks TOEtally painful

Wow!  How'd you do that?  Let me tell you the whole story.  We were walking across a busy street and a little old lady was walking with us.  She almost got hit by a car, John pushed her out of the way, saving her life, but her purse fell on John's toe.  Now, THAT's a good story!  That's not really what happened, but come on, admit it.  It's a good story.  The real story is John kicked the bathtub. And that's it.  And here's an update.....John did not kick the tub in anger.  He thought it sounded like he did that on purpose, but we all know that John does not have a temper, so ya'll already know that, right?

Now, feast your eyes on my lovely new coffee table.  I LOVE it.  It is absolutely what I envisioned.  















And my pretty new clock.  It's big, but I just love it!  They were both on sale.  I felt like we stole them.  It's a great feeling, isn't it?
And my clock will go right up there.  Hopefully soon.  We'll have to check in with the toe to see when it will be able to climb a ladder.  

1 comment:

Carol said...

love a good "steal"!
cool stuff.