Friday, September 5, 2008

Just an Update

I would love to upload some pictures, but I can't. Someone in my house--I won't name any names, but she's lucky she's cute--dropped my computer. And while the computer survived unscathed, the aircard did not. And so....I am on the internet with WiFi, but it is sooooooo
s l o w. It won't tolerate the uploading of pictures.

So, Ethan is doing very well with football. We had pictures last night, so we will get those on Tuesday and I'll post them promptly. John starts tennis next week. And then, the next week Emily starts dance and soccer. Ethan has a scrimage (don't know if that's spelled right.....I don't really know what it is, actually) game tomorrow that is likely to get cancelled due to the weather. Hanna is headed our way.

I have completed my first real week of being the school nurse. It has been more busy than I expected, but I really enjoy it. I really like the people that I'm working with and I really enjoy the students, so far. I work from 7:20am to 2:50pm. No weekends!! That makes me happy!

Well, that's it for now. I'm tired. John has been out of town this week. That, coupled with football practice, made for a nonstop week. I think I will go take a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought we alredy got one????????