Saturday, August 16, 2008

I have a new job

Just on a whim, I decided to interview for a coveted school nurse job. Not really planning on getting it, you know those are the jobs that are posted, but they always already have someone in mind. Well, guess what!! They hired me! Probably because I am the only goofball who would agree to such a paltry salary. We will go back to eating beans and rice for a while. A LONG while! I am going to stay at the hospital on an as needed basis so I will have a place to work in the summer. I am looking forward to it. I hope it is everything I imagine that it will be. I am going to be working at the high school. Unfortunately, it is not in the district where we are. It is the next county over. Too bad, but maybe a spot will open up in our county next year.

1 comment:

Carol said...

congrats on the new job. does this mean more hours than before? or at least everyday?