Thursday, August 14, 2008

Football Practice




Ethan.....my sweet little Ethan, is playing football. This is his first year. Practice started this week. No injuries yet, but they haven't really done any tackling yet. The tacklers practice on a different part of the field. Next week, they will come together. And that will be the real test, I think. For me and him. The weather has been beautiful. It feels like fall. This time of year I remind myself that this is one of the reasons I love Virginia. I had to put a jacket on last night.

Our schedule this fall is going to be daunting. Ethan has football practice 3 days a week with games on Saturday. John is playing tennis. Practice 2 days a week. I don't know when his games will be. Emily is playing soccer. I don't know about practice yet, but her games will be on Saturday. And she has dance 2 days a week. Oh, and don't forget about school and homework. Good golly!!


This is what football practice looks like for Emily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAKE IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Jo said...

Emily Gayle, I am NOT taking that picture off the blog. No way. Love ya, though.

Anonymous said...

That’s my boy – The future Heisman trophy winner. Dad is so proud and I will be home soon.