Monday, July 21, 2008

Pictures of Ethan


Look at that face! Ethan takes his "battles" very seriously. He even got Congress involved in the last battle he told me about.

I love this boy! It has been so rewarding watching him grow and mature from a little boy who wouldn't even let his father hold him to an independent young man ready to take on the world. Until he was about 4, I was the only one he wanted. A TRUE momma's boy. BUT all that has changed in the last few years. Ethan and dad are making plans to go see some new Star Wars movie together. And guess what!! I am not invited. I love that he loves his daddy so much now, but I have to admit, my feelings are hurt just a little. I used to say that he would be the one to keep me out of nursing home. I had him pegged for someone who didn't stray too far from home. But I was SOOOO wrong. He'll make sure I have a good nursing home. But he is not going to hang around and feed me my jello. He's going to go find adventure. And I won't hold it against him.

No comments: