Sunday, July 6, 2008

Emily's Handsome Prince


We have officially ordered him.....as you can see.....he is not due to arrive for another 15 to 20 years. Or never, if you ask dad. That was at the aquarium. We had a lot of fun there.

I'm just going to bombard you with pictures. I want you to see everything we did. Well, I say that. Blogger is having a hard time loading them. My stupid broadband card is on the fritz. I'm using WiFi. I thought that was supposed to be FAST. Not out here anyway. I guess I will have to load them one at a time. It seems to like that much better.

The pool where you can touch the sting rays. Only John and Ethan were able to convince themselves to reach down there and touch the animal that killed that guy. The crocodile man. What was his name?? Steve something. Somebody help me.


What handsome boys. Aren't they the cutest?


We got to "dig" for shark teeth. And I'm telling ya, it was work. The teeth they put out there for us to find are tiny.


We got to watch a diver in the big tank where the sharks are. That was fun. She talked to us through a special microphone. Not a very good picture. I am trying very hard to figure out the ISO and the flash thing to take better low light pictures. Sigh....one day.

It was a fun trip. Good times. I have a lot of updates to post. I think I will make several posts today. I have several pictures I want ya'll to see. I have my piano. Tuned, even. Love it! Want to show you a picture of that. And some other stuff I can't remember right now. You'll see.

1 comment:

Carol said...

that would be Steve Irwin...

you have been having yourself some good times lately haven't you? can't wait to see more pics!