Thursday, September 25, 2008

Can you pass the Xanax please?

How many of you out there like your dentist? My dentist believes in sedation. AND SO, I love my dentist. And his name is Dr. Smiley....not kidding. Had a big cavity filled yesterday. He could have been digging for gold in there and I never would have known or cared. It was just lovely! Well, ya know, as lovely as going to the dentist can be. And I don't feel bad today, except where I bit my lip trying to eat while still numb because I was STARVING! And that was a perfect example of a runon sentence, kids.

Well, what else can I tell you? I have been yelled at by a parent and a student today. A first for both. So far, everyone else has been really sweet or at least civil. And I'm very happy here. It's fun.

Alright, speaking of work, I better start doing some before I get fired. Hope you're all happy and well. Kathy Jo

2 comments:

Karen M. said...

Great family pic you guys, it is great to see all of you. My how the kids have grown, last time I saw your oldest he was only about one, time goes by too fast. Sure wish we could have hooked up while in DC so much to do so little time and too much traffic.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that John DOESN'T like people to take his picture so much that he DIDN'T take home his picture form.