Sunday, September 21, 2008

My new air card





Hey, I can upload pictures now! Yeehaw! And it was a painful process to get my new aircard, but it's a long story. Call me if you're bored.

And I just realized, way too late, that I did not get pictures of my children on their first day of school. I can't BELIEVE it. Shame on me! I am going to get the boo award for sure. I did, however take a picture of Emily days before school started, modeling her fancy new clothes and those AWESOME new flipflops. They'll blind ya.

Also included some pictures of Ethan's first football game. Can I hear some Monday night football music please? He's #38.

I'll post a picture of John at tennis practice if I can get one. He is so adamant about not having his picture made, he didn't even bring home a form for school pictures. So, we missed 'em. He's got to go for retakes so we can even order some. Good grief!

2 comments:

Carol said...

i don't even know what an "air card" is!

that's some serious bling Emily is sportin!

i totally need to call you girl...miss you!

Anonymous said...

Ican't beleave John donsent like peole takeing picturs of him so much he DIDN'T bring his form home.