Thursday, May 31, 2007






Here is a couple days progress on the roof. Great, huh?? We go next Thursday to pick out cabinets. Fun, fun! The picture of the inside of the house is from the kitchen looking into the living room. There will be a fireplace on that wall at some point.
We went to see Pirates 3 tonight. I was so disappointed. Ethan and John loved the action, but John and I were really disappointed in the storyline. Have you seen it? What'd you think??
That's all I have for now. I am starting to have some sinus trouble I'm certain is associated with the huge mold issue down by the river. So, feel sorry for me if you will. Love to all.

2 comments:

Carol said...

So, we must all be conforming to peer pressure, everyone seems to be changing to this template (I of course had to mix up my colors). I like it though, it's clean and classy. By the way, LOVE the house. I am enjoying the process.

Nana Ann & Grandpa Bill said...

The house is really starting to take shape. How exciting. Sorry you didn't like the movie. We will probably only see it when it hits TV! Your Dad is off to work. Hot and humid on this end. Hugs