Thursday, May 3, 2007



SO EXCITING!!!!! Progress! This will all be finished over the weekend. and then they will get started on the floor. I really like the brick. It is a new brick, so none of our neighbors will have it. We will only have brick around the base of the house. We are too poor for the whole house to be brick. It will be white siding with black shutters. I love it!!! It's hard to visualize where every room will be. The builder is meeting me there tomorrow to point everything out.
We are all tired today. It has been a long week. I think I have life really hard working a whole 2 or 3 days a week. I can hardly do anything else. Ethan had market day today again, so we spent all week trying to get him ready. We waited until the last minute, in true Thompson fashion, to do one of the projects, tie dyed t-shirts. Dad, our hero!, stayed up late and finished them so we could all go to sleep. I had to take John to the hospital early this morning, so I was excused to go to bed as well. What a great husband I have!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm excited to see your building process, it's so different from ours. Love the brick, looks like a nice base for the house. SO BEAUTIFUL!