Thursday, January 28, 2010

























































Nana sent us steaks for Christmas. And they were GOOD, GOOD, GOOD Nana!! They were packed in dry ice so the kids had fun making a "potion" out of it. It was very entertaining! I used an option on my camera that takes a bunch of pictures consecutively. Not sure what that's called. But those pictures are fun to watch. I wonder if I could turn them into a video......hmmmmm. And I just LOVE this picture of John. He was talking to me and it just seemed so funny. I felt like I was having a conversation with the tv. That is his Christmas present. I don't know what Santa was thinking, cuz what we needed is another excuse to sit on our tails in front of the tv, right? We need that crazy lady from The Biggest Loser to come get us off the couch and exercising.

This semester is going to be much more challenging for me. I'm sure my whining will register high on the "Will you just shut up?" scale. Prepare yourselves. I have class on Wednesday and Thursday. Thursdays I will be in class from 9am to 7pm. And I have clinicals two days a week where I will actually see and assess patients with a preceptor. The kids are such troopers. They are really good to me, helping with chores, helping with dinner, giving me extra hugs when I feel stupid, they are GREAT! And then John comes home on Friday and tries to pack 7 days worth of chores and fun into two days. We are BUSY!

No comments: