Friday, January 22, 2010

2nd Annual Gingerbread House Demolition



































































































They are just as much to destroy as they are to build. Maybe more! Cause ya know, sometimes it is pretty darn frustrating to get those first two walls together. This year John wanted to shoot the big one we made with a BB gun. When that failed to produce the desired results, we set it on fire. It smelled so good!!! We had graham cracker crumbs everywhere. Did I say everywhere? Cuz what I meant was EVERYWHERE! It was a mess. Ah, but it was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you let your kids take a hammer to your table?????? WEll, it does look like fun, but I do like the fire one!

and NO, we didn't make it to the movie on Friday. But I want to see it, so I'll let you know ;)

Anonymous said...

DANG...I forget I'm on the kids computer and you are wondering who the crap is honchkrowman????? it's carol ;)