Monday, January 25, 2010

Those Crazy Thompsons

































Went to Hershey, PA over the Christmas break. The home of chocolate!! What a fun place! Didn't get to do everything because it was too cold. We will have to go back in the Spring. BUT we rode the little ride that shows how cocoa beans become chocolate in a Hershey factory. At the end you are supposed to smile so you can be tempted to buy a picture of your lovely family coming to the end of the ride. Well, you know the Thompsons, they can't do nothin' right. We decided to ham it up a little. John and Ethan, and I thought we were doing a good job, but dad and Emily made us look lame. Does Emily look like she is just having too much fun choking her dad???? Yaaaaaaaaa, he is sleeping with one eye open after seein' that! It was a fun trip. The house in the picture at the top is made entirely of chocolate and candy. Wouldn't that be a fun house to build. My dream job-----working in the Hershey factory. I'd be 300 pounds! Picture the I Love Lucy episode where she is eating all that candy. YES!

2 comments:

Karen M. said...

I can't even imagine you at 300 pounds, maybe 130 if you were soaking wet after a week long cruise eating everything you can, maybe 130 but never 300 pounds, I love the family picture, it should be next years Christmas card! LOL

Anonymous said...

oohhh...not sure I should show this to Kristen. She's just a little fan of Hershey! In fact she asked me recently if there was a University in Hershey, PA, so she could go to school there!