Thursday, November 27, 2008

Why don't you do it?

You would think I would know better than to ask Kathy a question today.  "Hey Girl, when are you going to update the blog?"  Oh how I wish I could think before I speak.  She is fully engaged with the excitement of Thanksgiving dinner and I'm so bold as to ask about a silly blog site.  Normally it would have been a benign question but today it was the straw that put the pop knot on my skull.  A pop knot that a calf could suckle I might add. 

 

So I volunteered to update the blog site today while Kathy finishes the Turkey.  I was supposed to smoke the turkey but my attempt at smoking a butt was a disaster.  I know it is sophomoric but I have to laugh every time I say smoke and butt in the same sentence.  So we will have the traditional oven baked turkey again this year.  I like tradition so it is just fine with me.  A traditional Thanksgiving for me is; Turkey, Dressing, Cowboy Game sprinkled a couple of Naps.  So according to tradition, I’m off to eat, sleep and wait for the game.

 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   

No comments: