Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ahhhh.....real food



And I am STuFfEd!! still. John had a conference in Texas last week and I got to go too!! What fun! John's mom came and watched the kids. So I had John all to myself (for the most part) Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. And we ate and we ate and we ate! We ate REAL Mexican food twice and glorious Whataburgers twice!! Happy days, yes they were. We went to San Antonio to eat at a favorite Mexican restaurant on the riverwalk. We had dinner on the riverwalk and then walked up and down the riverwalk and did lots of shopping. It was fantastic! Of course, we are so puffy from all the salt (not to mention all the fat) our clothes hardly fit, but it's a small price to pay for all the good food.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'd totally forgotten about Whataburger...hillarious, but good food for sure! Lucky for you to hit up Texas!