Tuesday, November 8, 2011

STAY in YOUR homes!!

STAY OFF THE STREETS!!  SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!


 JOHN THOMPSON has a learner's permit!  Does John look like he's praying over there???  Brave soul!  Really, he's doing very well.  He has been driving his Gator and the tractor for so long, he really just needs a little practice and he will be ready to go solo......when he turns 16 and 3 months.  Next summer!  I am so looking forward to it.  He has only driven with me once.  My nerves are still raw from wrecking my car so it's hard on him to drive with me.  Panic much???  Yes, I do.  John and John went to the Punkin' Chunkin' in Delaware and after they dropped their trailer off at the rental place, John let John drive all the way home.  Over interstates and all.  And he did great!


This is a gift from my sweet little boy, John. We were eating at the Cracker Barrel on the way home from getting my new car.  And I mentioned that my new smelled like a man.  Not in a bad way, like cologne.  A clean man smell, thank goodness.  And we bought it from a.....MAN...so I guess it makes sense, right??  Back to the story....John wanted to go looking in the store part of the Cracker Barrel and he bought this for me.  Knew that this is my favorite Yankee Candle smell and picked it out just for me.  Love, LOVE that boy!  Yes, I do.

No comments: