Thursday, November 10, 2011

All Hallows Eve.....



 The TRICK was definitely on us!!  It started raining in the afternoon.  I did not get to take my scene and win first place.  I think first place for that little ordeal should have been for endurance!  After we got there it really started raining.  We had one little umbrella.  I got the umbrella.  John stood in the rain.  We handed out candy to kids by the handful so we could get rid of it as quickly as possible.  The kids all stayed under the pavilion having a good time.  Every so often they would run out and get candy and then go back to the pavilion.  I think for once the kids were wiser than the adults.  I didn't even get a picture of Emily or John.  John went as.......John.  No surprise there.  He is not really into all that stuff.  Just went to socialize.  Emily was a gumball machine, which was adorable.  I need to put her back in it and take a picture.  A shout out to Carol, John's mom, for sweating over Ethan and Emily's costumes.  Handmade by her---FROM A PICTURE!  She is so creative.  Ethan is a character from a video game.  We did not last all that long.  An hour, maybe a little longer.  Even the kids were ready to go.  But ya know, we still had a good time.  Looking forward to a dry Halloween next year, so we can win first place.  I really loved the tree.  It was fun.

No comments: