Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dancin' Queen


Dance Recital 2010.....she did so great! They all did! I, actually, have some video I need to post for you, so you can all agree with me. They had so much fun! Recital week is very hectic, rehearsal every night, and then recital is a workout for mom's as much as it is for the girls. Racing to get them into the next costume, fixing the hair, reapplying lipgloss, and getting them to the stage on time......amid all the giggling anxiety and yakking amongst themselves. Emily took an Irish dance class this year. Very cute! I don't know how they much their little legs move that fast. Their jazz class went to competition and won first place.
And now....dance season is over, we can all relax....except for horse riding lessons (John), football, which is a RELENTLESS schedule (Ethan), and summer dance (Emily, of course). No rest for the weary! or the broke! And oh, wait.....I still have class and practicum this summer. There won't be ANY rest. I just want to sit by the pool and read a book! CALGON........

1 comment:

Carol said...

cute cute! we are on recital duty this week...yay. can't wait for it to be over. that top costume looks kinda like Kristens ;)

I'll have to watch her dance when Doug isn't sleeping next to me ;)