Sunday, July 19, 2009

Now...that's more like it

What do you think? I love it. I love it so much I painted the dog. Not really. I was ALMOST done and the dumb dog came in and leaned his hairy self onto the wet wall. Dumb dog!!! When he moved away from the wall half his coat remained stuck to it. Now we will fix that spot and maybe I will quit yelling at the dog sometime next week. I so wanted to be done with the blue so we can move on to the pink.

I bought curtains for the boys rooms last night without them there to choose. What was I thinking? John didn't even try tO hide his disdain. He pretty much said what were you thinking. Ethan tried to spare my feelings by saying maybe they just weren't the right shade of color.

What a great family I have! We had such a fun day yesterday. John went and did some man stuff with dad on tractors. Ethan went shopping with me and Emily and tolerated us like a champ. Even did the Bath and Body works store without too much complaining. And these words escaped Emily's mouth. Really. No joke. "I'm going to do it if you'll quit nagging me". I would have beat her if I hadn't been laughing so hard. And saying to myself did she really just say that? They are each so unique and I love everything about them.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love it! that color is gorgeous!!! can't wait to see the finished product.