Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sponge Bob at the beach

Another test.....

Holy Cow! I have been lucky twice! In a minute I'll be runnin' out for that lottery ticket. We went to the beach to celebrate July4th. Oh, we had fun! When the sand castles didn't work for me and Emily, we decided to build Sponge Bob. What do you think? It think it's awesome. We were so relaxed. Splurged for a hotel room right on the beach. Soaked up some vitamin D. Watched the kids play. Watched fireworks from our balcony. My favorite time was the morning we left. We took the kids out to the beach early so they could play one last time before we left. Hardly anyone on the beach, the temperature was perfect. The sand was still cool to the feet. Ran around and acted silly. It was fantastic. I wish we could live there.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Carol said...

wow...i didn't know sponge bob had such long legs! pretty impressive.