Saturday, May 30, 2009

Up was a real

d
  o
    w
      n
        e
          r!
Oh.....my.........word!  If you have any fear of heights, it is not the movie for you.  Which, I guess, I should have determined by the name of the movie, but, I swear, it never occurred to me.  In almost every scene of the movie, the characters were just about to fall off of or out of something very high.  It kept me upset through almost the entire movie.  It did have some good parts.  The dog is cute.  "I do not like the cone of shame."  But the old man's wife dies, the little boy doesn't get to spend time with his dad.  It was very sad.  Emily cried in the very few scenes of the movie.  But, it was the first time in a very long time that I have been disappointed in a movie after spending nearly 50 bucks to get in.  See, there was something positive...sort of.  Alright, now I am going to go try to finish painting some trim in the piano room that I started a long time ago and have not finished.  

1 comment:

Carol said...

i agree....it was a sad movie, though I'm sure most kids didn't quite catch all that, but still. It was not the blockbuster hit it has been made out to be.