Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Who doesn't love Willie Nelson












Me. But John does. He got tickets for us to see the Willie Nelson concert last night in Richmond. And this is what we looked like on our way to the concert. And I just realized, I forgot to draw myself some arms. Funny. Maybe I lost them in my battle trying not to go the concert. We did have fun. It was so hot during the day, but it cooled off and it was very comfortable. We really had a good time. Not too hot. Not too cold. Relaxing outside in lawn chairs listening to "good" music. (It's all relative.) Enjoying each other. No kids. Just us. Good times! Good memories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have any arms and I'm naked. We must have had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Mom I thought you liked Willie Nelson? Oh well.When are we going to the pool? What are we going to eat for lunch at the pool? And what about snacks ?



love with xs and os Emily

Anonymous said...

Reverse that picture and that will be me dragging Troy to see Rod in July. Unfortunately I'm not convinced it will cool off enough to be comfortable but it will be FUN!