Friday, January 9, 2009

Ginger Bread House Demolition



































The first annual Ginger Bread House Demolition.  And it was just as much fun as building.  Everybody took a turn with the hammer.  

Nothing new to tell, really.  Well, Ethan cleaned his room today when asked.  Say your prayers, the world must truly be ending soon.  John is building a rocket, so hopefully, we will have pictures of that soon.  Emily is dancing away.  Everyone is doing well in school.  I got yelled at by a parent today.  It was bad.  She thinks I am a very poor nurse.  Well, too bad for her, she is W.R.O.N.G.  John bought me some good chocolate to make me feel better.  What a guy!  

1 comment:

Carol said...

demolition...i've never never thought (or wanted) to let my kids do that! you so nice, mommy.