Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas, what joy

What a great Christmas we had.  My mom was here.  It's the first year that we have had custody of her at Christmas since John and I have been married.  I think everyone got what they wanted.  And we just had a great feeling of happiness and love in our home!  















Even the dog got a Christmas present!















Emily got an mp3 player and LOTS of clothes and games for her DS. 















John got an ipod and an alarm clock player to go with it.  That will be just as much a present for me as it will for him.  















Ethan is a new football fan.  He got, obviously, a Tony Romo jersey and Madden 09 for the Wii.  

Mommy got not one, not two, but three digital picture frames.  I can have them scattered all over the house.  I am so excited.  Dad got a new tool chest and new tools to go in it.  You can't hardly put dirty tools in a new tool chest can you??








And......this may be the R.E.A.L. reason we got Madden 09.  Just a thought!  

1 comment:

Carol said...

lots of fun!
love your paint color :)