Friday, May 23, 2008

Chaos

I can't believe I have only put 3 posts in for the month of May. We have been doing so much. John (dad) had a birthday on Monday. He got a GPS thingy for his truck. I have named her Sandy. And she is his "other woman". Noone exists in the truck when he is fooling with that thing. And here's what gets me.......when he KNOWS where he is going, he will still use the GPS!! ??????? I don't get it.

Emily's dance recital is tonight and tomorrow night. Wow!! What a busy week that has made for us. I am not a multitasker and I am easily overwhelmed (double whammy!) so, this has been a tough week. Practice every night and trying to make sure we have the right outfit on at the right time. Whew!! I need a vacation.

Here is the up side....John is on his way home from work, it's a beautiful day outside. Sunny, not too hot, not too cold. And I'm not at work. So, I'm going to go outside and soak up some sunshine. Our love to all.....have a great weekend.

No comments: